Hi everyone! Sorry I’ve been so MIA, I’ve been working on a lot and the past few weeks have been insanely busy! I’m back today to chat about one of my favorite stores – Express. They are currently having a 40% off everything sale that runs through April 3rd!
Express has been vital to my wardrobe because I can shop for work and play there. The quality of the clothing is just as good as some of the more expensive pieces I buy. They also have many good lookalike options for higher priced items at a better price point. Lastly, they have a HUGE variety of items so I can always find something I want! They have sales all the time too so I can always buy things for a decent price.
Here are some of my picks in the sale, I’ll go through my favorite things to buy at Express below:
- Dresses: Express has a lot of cute & trendy dresses perfect for any occasion that won’t break the bank. I like their casual day ruffle dresses and I buy a lot of shift dresses for work there.
- Rompers & Jumpsuits: As someone who has a LONG torso, I have trouble fitting into most rompers and jumpsuits. I don’t have that problem at Express – the torso length is PERFECT.
- Button Down Blouses: I linked a striped Portofino shirt above – these shirts are SO versatile. I also love that they have a slim fit option (which fits better in my opinion). I have about 12 of these shirts that I rotate through when I work day shifts.
- Cami Tops: I am constantly wearing cami tops and cardigans. I love the ruffle hem cami I linked above and the Downtown cami, which comes in 8 colors!
- Express One Eleven: This comfy casual line is AMAZING. Every piece is the softest thing I’ve ever owned. If these are on sale, definitely stock up!
- Jackets: I am obsessed with jackets, so I always pick up a couple from Express when they have a sale. They all fit perfectly and they have a ton of different options, depending on what you’re looking for.
- Jewelry & Accessories: Express has really stepped up their earring game this season! They also offer good lookalike options – the grey bag I linked above looks exactly like my Chloe Drew bag.
Hope everyone has fun shopping! Let me know if you end up buying anything in the Express sale in the comments below!