Hey guys! There’s a huge sale going on right now at SHOPBOP and I have TONS of things I want to buy!
By using code GOBIG18, you can get 15% off of orders over $200, 20% off of orders over $500, and 25% off of orders over $800.
SHOPBOP offers products from a lot of the brands that I love, AND you can sign in with your Amazon Prime account and get free two-day shipping as well as easy checkout. That’s a win-win scenario if I’ve ever seen one!
My Picks in TOPS
1&2: RAILS button downs are a bit pricey, but they are by far the most comfortable and best fitting ones that I have ever found – and they rarely go on sale. I would grab these in a heartbeat!
4: I am LOVING the blue and white striped tie waist tops that are in style right now!
5: Ruffles & eyelet = major spring vibes
6. This trapeze tee looks really comfortable and I love the details on the sleeves!
7. The color and length of this utility jacket is perfect
9. I’m all in for a blush colored denim jacket, plus it looks cropped!
My Picks in Bottoms:
1&2: Jean skirts are back!
3. DL1961 is my current favorite jean brand and these ripped white Margeaux Instasculpts are in my bag as we speak!
4. This Clayton maxi skirt comes in multiple colors and looks really versatile, plus I love a slit 🙂
5. These paperbag high waist shorts are too cute!
6. Also loving the color of these ruffle shorts!
7. Suede and ruffles are perfect for a spring transition.
My Picks in Dresses:
I love all of these dresses so I have no particular commentary, except that I have been eyeing the ASTR jumpsuit (#8) for about a month now so I think I’m going to take the plunge!
My Picks in Workout:
My Picks in Shoes:
1. I have these Sam Edelman Hazel pumps in a few colors – they are comfortable and a good price point! I love this color update for spring.
2. These Kate Spade slides are already in my shopping cart 🙂
3. I love the rose gold on these heeled slides.
7. A pair of cork sandals is a must have for spring!
8. I love the colors in these APL sneakers.
9. White boots are back and I’m obsessed!
My Picks in Accessories:
2. Good pricing for a pair of ear jackets.
3. I have been searching for the perfect pair of tortoise sunglasses!
5. These Raybans are RAINBOW.
6&7. Need to update my hat collection for spring/summer!
8. I love this crossbody straw bag and that it’s a little bit different from everything I’ve seen because straw bags are everywhere right now.
9. Rebecca Minkoff has some really clean styles out right now and they are all pretty.
Well, this post was SUPER long but I hope you found some things you like so you can take advantage of the sale! I’m off to edit my shopping bag down so I don’t spend all of my money 🙂